experience THE LEGEND at your fingertips!
Rennes, 10 September 2009 — The next Ferrari-licensed Thrustmaster releases will be gamepads worthy of the prestigious license they display: a streamlined combination of refined, elaborate aesthetics and uncompromising design with superior performance. Four controllers will be released, symbolizing the most prestigious cars designed by Ferrari, each of them featuring a unique personality.
Aesthetics and performance
For the 2009/2010 season, Thrustmaster is pleased to reveal:
- the Ferrari Wireless Gamepad 430 Scuderia Limited Edition,
- the F1 Wireless Gamepad Ferrari F60 Limited Edition,
- the Ferrari Motors Gamepad F430 Challenge Limited Edition
- the F1 Dual Analog Ferrari F60 Exclusive Edition
The first three controllers feature a unique design graced with flowing and aerodynamic curves, worthy of cars submitted to wind tunnel tests. The grips are reminiscent of Ferrari noses – those of the F430 Challenge, 430 Scuderia or even the Ferrari F60 Formula 1 racing car – and their unique colours. On the technical level, all models feature an optical wheel with an automatic centering feature offering unrivalled precision and dual progressive triggers, which can for instance be used to seamlessly merge acceleration and breaking power. They are also fully programmable, equipped with internal memories and offer PS3™ and PC compatibility.
The first two gamepads in the list are wireless, and use the proven, highly stable 2.4 GHz technology.
With these releases, the Thrustmaster range under Ferrari license is opening to the most famous device in the video game world: the gamepad. Players addicted to PC and console games can now admire, purchase, enjoy and show off these four gamepads, which stand for values shared by Thrustmaster and Ferrari alike, such as aesthetics and performance.
All controllers offer a highly comfortable grip, thanks to the lower grip lining's "peach skin" texture: unrivalled comfort, even after long hours of high-adrenaline gaming, providing the user with exceptional precision and reliability behind the wheel throughout the most demanding races!
A culture of rarity inherited from Ferrari!
To make these gamepads even more unique and worthy of collectors, an individual numbered plate is affixed to the front face of the three Limited Edition controllers. Their owners will be prouder than ever to consider them their own!
The packaging has been designed to offer these devices a casket worthy of a gem. The gamepads are fully visible, placed in a highly "aggressive" racing position. The whole packaging is reminiscent of the world and values of Ferrari. Truly different gamepads boasting incredible packaging in the world of video games – further proof of the incomparable uniqueness of Ferrari-licensed controllers by Thrustmaster!
These controllers are a gamer's dream come true, guaranteeing an even more immersive experience in the Ferrari racing world.
· The Ferrari Wireless Gamepad, 430 Scuderia Limited Editionwill be available in October, at the suggested retail price of 39.99 € incl. VAT.
· The F1 Wireless Gamepad, Ferrari F60 Limited Editionwill be available in October, at the suggested retail price of 39.99 € incl. VAT.
· The Ferrari Motors Gamepad, F430 Challenge Limited Editionwill be available in late October, at the suggested retail price of 29.99 € incl. VAT.
· The F1 Dual Analog Ferrari F60 Exclusive Editionwill be available in October,
at the suggested retail price of 19.99 € incl. VAT.