Rennes, February 1, 2016 – A unique offer is now available to historic flight and aerial combat enthusiasts, granting them access to a world of unrivalled sensations and precision: the T.Flight Hotas 4 including the War Thunder Starter Pack.
A genuine Hotas controller delivering formidable efficiency:
With this truly unique offer, Thrustmaster aims to provide PlayStation®4 (PS4™) gamers with a high-performance joystick and specific game items to give them an in-game boost and help them make swift progress in the free-to-play MMO combat game War Thunder. In War Thunder, aircraft are widely used to re-enact the most intense battles of World War 2. This is an ideal opportunity for Thrustmaster to offer PS4 gamers its long-standing expertise in the field of joysticks with the T. Flight Hotas 4, a genuine Hotas™ (Hands On Throttle And Stick) controller, designed by the very inventor of this concept. Gilles Raulet, Development Director for Thrustmaster, explains: “To celebrate the launch of our first joystick for PS4, by combining this new release with a safe value such as War Thunder, we are offering gamers a new, accessible experience that will allow them to swiftly rise throughout the leaderboards, using in-flight controls that are directly recognized.” This opinion is also shared by Igor Khаchaturyan, Global Marketing Director at Gaijin Entertainment, who states: “We are very satisfied to offer buyers of the T.Flight Hotas 4 and War Thunder Starter Pack a number of in-game items that will instantly allow them to enjoy excellent performance in the world of War Thunder.” These converging opinions are materialized in a Plug and Play joystick that is preconfigured for the game – a powerful controller that is ready for immediate take-off!
The T.Flight Hotas 4 perfectly combines performance and realism. To this end, it offers ergonomic controls, suited to all types of flight: the handle features a wide handrest and adjustable resistance. The full-scale throttle is detachable. The rudder is actuated by a dual system, and can be controlled by a rotating handle or using the progressive tilting lever. Flight controls are very comprehensive, with a total of 5 axes, 12 action buttons, 1 rapid-fire trigger and 1 multidirectional hat switch. As the joystick is produced under official license for the PlayStation®4 system*, it features the console's official buttons (PS / SHARE / OPTIONS). Finally, the joystick’s internal memory allows users to update the firmware.
Benefits of the War Thunder Starter Pack:
The Starter Pack offered with the purchase of the T. Flight Hotas 4** consists of:
- 500 Golden Eagles (the game's currency), allowing users to make many in-game purchases.
- A one-week Premium account that makes research of new vehicles faster.
- A XP-38G Lightning plane. This US fighter plane, built to 1462 units from 1942 to 1943, was a full-metal, single-pilot and twin-engine aircraft; it featured two tailfins and boasted unique aerodynamic capabilities at the time of World War 2. It was equipped with powerful weapons, and its swift climbing prowess made it a formidably efficient aircraft. Piloting this plane with the T.Flight Hotas 4 will allow gamers to experience epic aerial battles with unrivalled realism!
• The T.Flight Hotas 4 War Thunder Starter Pack is available at the suggested retail price of €79.99 (taxes included).
* A list of compatible PS4 games is available at http://ts.thrustmaster.com/
** Use of the War Thunder Starter Pack access voucher requires users to register on the Playstation®Network (PSN). Registering on PSN is free, but costs associated with Internet access and/or access providers may apply. The voucher expires on November 15, 2017.