The first leg of the Le Mans Virtual Series will take place from September 17 onwards. This endurance competition is split into 5 separate legs across 5 legendary events:
- The 8 Hours of Bahrain (online) on September 17, 2022
- The 4 Hours of Monza (online) on October 8, 2022
- The 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (online) on November 5, 2022
- The 500 Miles of Sebring (online) on December 3, 2022
- The 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual (online and on-site) on January 14-15, 2023
The best sim racers and real drivers will compete against each other before meeting in Le Mans for the final stage.
All of them have a single goal: to become the winner of the Le Mans Virtual Series! Thrustmaster has been involved in sim racing since 1993, and is committed to building bridges between the real and the virtual world. The Le Mans Virtual Series is an iconic partner reflecting this grand ambition.
For more information, please visit the Le Mans Virtual Series website